martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

random songs

Lately, I just don't get tired of listening to these songs:

The flash and the pan - waiting for a train : I heard it for the first time in Rocknrolla, I didn't really like the movie that much, but the scene where they dance to this song is amazing and it's burned in my mind



Lismore - 1979 : I dowloaded this cover a long time ago from a blog, and didn't really listened to it, just went through it pretty fast and found it kind of boring, but I just rediscovered it and I really enjoy it every single day for the last week at least, pretty sweet!.)

Download it!: Lismore - 1979

La Roux - In for the kill: A good friend of mine introduced me to this pretty amazing and catchy electroclashy-pop hymn, which I'm almost sure it's already being played all around London, Montreal or Paris, but here in Mexico this will be huge in a year or so.

P.S.1: nice looks huh?

1 comentario:

  1. Uffffaaasss las rolas ! ya te habias tardado en subir algo, tengo que decir que otro sublime post por tu parte ! Gracias Eib...
    Robledo
    PS. Vete apartando las fechas para el proximo Coachella porque vamos a ir...

    ResponderEliminar