domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

A contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind

A couple of months ago I posted the teaser trailer for Inception, from what I've read, Christopher Nolan has been very secretive about his most recent film by simply describing it as "A contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind". I believe it was pretty smart not to let know any of the plot details, well maybe it's because I have always been puzzled by viral marketing, it really works with me, besides Inception will be one hell of a summer blockbuster. Nolan is going to be reverbed once again, as he was with the great great Dark Night.

I had already found out that a proper trailer had been released on the last days of 2009, I didn't want to watch it because I was amazed by the teaser, but today it came across my screen I just couldn't restrain myself from watching it, it's pretty good, and it just features Di Caprio and Ellen Page, but the cast in the film is pretty impressive, it goes from the likable Joseph Gordon Levitt to the recently Academy awarded Marion Cotillard. Filmed in Egypt, Japan, France, and who knows where else this multimillionaire production is something that needs to be watched.

Check out the new trailer:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario